Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The Color Throwdown #488

This week's colors are Green, Yellow and Aqua.


I had just received Hero Arts April kit and it had these fabulous little inks that blend, so I took the teal and yellow and went to town blending a nice yellow, green, aqua background. I grabbed the Flora and Fauna stamp set-under the sea and colored some images, cut them out and popped them on the card, I tore a little piece of paper and colored it to look like sand, I really like how this card turned out. the banner stamp is from the April Hero art kit as well and the little "Time to relax" stamp came from a random set with no name....

Happy Color Throwdown day #488


1 comment:

  1. Love your beautifully blended background! Great way to highlight the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete