Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Monday SSS challenge..Flower Power

I joined Ink Road Stamps little stamp of the month club and Spellbinders Die of the month club, just to boost my inventory a little...both are under 10.00 so it's not a huge out put..I got both my April items this week, so I put together this card which just so happens works well for Flower Power challenge on Simon Says Stamp site......

Coffee and books from Ink Road Stamps and The flower dies are from Spellbinders.

I used zig markers to lightly color the girl and her iced coffee! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful! What a great trio - coffee, books, and flowers! Lovely card, Jackie! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us for our Flower Power challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete