Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Missed Monday but here is Wednesday!

I missed mondays challenge due to being out of town all weekend...But I am back on for Wednesday!
Wow, this is the perfect challenge as I just made this card for my sister...it has the galaxy background I learned by watching this video:  Galaxy Background from The Craft Bunny, she was really easy to follow! Thank you!!

I had the cosmic stars set from Mama Elephant and colored them with my alcohol markers and Wow, what a cosmic card.....

I am in a card swap with my sister we do 3 cards a week to each other using various themes or companies, this was my Mama Elephant card to send to her:

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, such an awesome use of the stamps and gorgeous galaxy background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete